E-Learning: is the action process, or method, of one that train.
- Training Process Is comprises of a series of steps that needs to be followed systematically to have an efficient training programmed.
- Training Program Defined as an activity that include undertaking a series of course to boost your performances, productivity, skill and knowledge.
- Learning Course Is a series of lessons to teach the skill and knowledge for particular job or activity.
- Training Document Is a book or booklet of instruction, used to improve the quality of a performance task.
- Do Exam Pass an exam before your application for acceptance to this training will be considered.
- Training Request Is any form of request for learning or training submitted to the learning and development team by any employee, manager, or stakeholders.